Well hopped golden ale made using, as the name suggests, 5 different hop varieties; Goldings, Bramling Cross, Fuggles, Citra and Amarillo. Flavours of tropical fruit, orange marmalade and herbal hop aromas are balanced by a juicy malt character.
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain NW region, Gold, Golden Ales, 2017
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain NW region, Silver, Golden Ales, 2015
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain Silver, Cask Golden Ales, 2014
- CAMRA Champion Beer of the North West Cask 2013
- SIBA NW Gold Beers 2013 Bronze