Brewed with several varieties of New Zealand hops and created by a Kiwi, Head Brewer Matt Clarke. Passionfruit, mango and apricot aromas and a citrus bitterness are balanced by the sweetness of English Maris Otter barley to produce an extraordinary beer which showcases the unique hops of New Zealand.
- SIBA NW 2017 Silver, Small Pack Strong Bitters & Pale Ales
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2016 Cask Silver Strong Bitters
- CAMRA Cumbria Beer of the Year 2014 Cask Gold Strong Bitters
- Taste Cumbria 2013 Gold
- CAMRA Champion Strong Bitter of Cumbria Cask Silver 2012
- SIBA North Premium Strong Bitters Cask Bronze 2011