Developed to showcase the amazing aromas and flavour of the Mosaic hop. You should be able to pick up blueberry, tangerine and papaya, with the addition of bittering hop Hallertau Blanc bringing lemongrass and passionfruit to the beer. It has a very pale malt base, with carapils and malted oats added to give a lightly toasted complexity and an enhanced mouth feel.
- Raglan sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Slanted side seams with pockets
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Flatlock topstitch on all seams
Machine wash inside out, on warm with like colours.
|Chest (to fit):||34/36||38/40||42/44||46/48|