1. Acceptance: By entering, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions of the draw (“Prize Draw”). The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
2. How to enter: (1) Purchase a bottle of Hawkshead Brewery Windermere Pale Ale [insert size] from selected Tesco Stores; (2) You must retain your proof of purchase; (3) Insert your contact details on the competition page at www.hawksheadbrewery.co.uk.
3. Entrant limits: only those resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. One entry per person. Proof of age may be required. Proof of purchase will be required. Internet access required.
4. Prize: a day’s “Brewing Experience” at the Hawkshead Brewery, Staveley for winner and a friend, consisting of an extended personal brewery tour with the head brewer at the Staveley site in the morning and then a £50 bar tab to spend on food and drinks in the afternoon. Travel and accommodation are not included. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given. Promoter may substitute similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
5. Closing date: the competition will close at 11.59pm (GMT) on 31st December 2020. No entries received after this time will be considered. The Promoter may withdraw or end this competition early where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
6. How to win: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received.
7. Claiming prize: the winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date and asked to contact the Promoter to make arrangements. Prize must be redeemed by 30th June 2021. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days or does not wish to accept the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly selected.
8. Non-entrants: the following persons are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the Prize Draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
9. Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
10. Accuracy: by entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this competition without the individual’s prior consent.
11. Responsible entries: in entering the Prize Draw entrants must not post or include material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
12. Publicity: winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. By entering this competition you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition.
13. Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Liability: Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw or from any prize. For any other matter, the Promoter’s entire liability is limited to one thousand pounds.
15. Promoter: Hawkshead Brewery Limited, Staveley Mill Yard, Staveley, Cumbria, LA8 9LR. All communications regarding this competition should be forwarded in writing to the same address. The Promoter is part of the Halewood Group which is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.