BEER HALL & BREWERY TOURS COVID-19 UPDATE.
UPDATE 3rd AUGUST 2021- BEER HALL OPEN!
We are happy to announce that we will be open from Midday today (3rd August) for drinks only.
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED - (Unfortunately Brewery Tours will not be running until further notice)
OPENING HOURS (from 4th August 2021)
Sunday - Thursday: 11- 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 11 - 11pm
To keep The Beer Hall a safe and happy environment, we ask for you to please follow the below:
- No-one to be stood drinking at the bar
- A maximum of 6 people stood waiting to be served at any 1 time
- 1 member of each group to come up and order for the table
- We will have designated standing areas for drinking (near the window/ pillars)
- Signing in via track and trace will be now optional, however we will still keep our QR codes on display so please feel free to sign in if you wish
- Masks will be optional for our staff and customers, however if you wish to still wear one when moving around, please feel free to do so
- To clarify on food orders, you must have a table number to order
- We will now NOT be offering table service for drinks, and encourage you where possible, to be seated when drinking.
We know that this may not be ideal, however we are continuously trying to make The Beer Hall a safe environment for you to enjoy our lovely beer in.
Thank you again for your continued support and patience during this time, and please bare with us whilst we get used to yet another change..!
Pop down for a pint and say hello!!
Team Hawkshead :)
Mill Yard, Staveley, Cumbria LA8 9LR.
Telephone: 01539 825260
Our aim is to respond to you as quickly as possible, we are available 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Staveley station is served by regular trains on the Windermere – Oxenholme line. The brewery is around 10 minutes walk from the station.
Staveley is on the regular 555/554 bus route which extends as far as Lancaster or Keswick. Some services of the 800 Bike Bus also call at Staveley. www.stagecoachbus.com
Take junction 36 off the M6. Follow the A590 then A591 signposted Windermere. Staveley is signed from the A591, there are also brown tourist signs for 'Hawkshead Brewery'.