FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
Free local delivery is available on all orders delivered within 20 miles.
Please select the free local delivery option at checkout.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50.00
- is only valid for orders delivered to mainland England, Wales and Lowland Scotland only
- only applies to basket totals of £50.00 (VAT 20% included) or more
- only applies to standard delivery*
- is not valid for next-day or weekend delivery
- will automatically be applied at the checkout
For orders under £50 standard delivery* by a national courier will cost £5.00.
*Currently standard delivery is between 2 and 3 working days
Delivery is by a national courier to mainland England, Wales and Lowland Scotland only. For delivery outside of these areas please contact us.
Delivery is normally within 5 working days and once dispatched, most orders are delivered the next working day, unless there is an event outside our control.
Delivery will usually take place Monday – Friday between 8am and 4pm. Please ensure there will be an adult (aged 18 years or over) available to sign for the package when it arrives. Goods cannot be left in a 'safe place'.
You are responsible for providing the correct delivery address and postcode. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if your details are incorrect or incomplete.
If no one at the address is able to sign for the delivery one of two things may happen:
1. The goods may be left with a neighbour, if you have a preferred neighbour or would rather this didn’t happen please state this in the comments box when placing your order.
2. The courier company will leave a card with instructions on how to contact them to arrange redelivery or collection. If after 3 days there has been no response to the card the goods will return to Hawkshead Brewery Ltd. If you contact us to arrange re-dispatch we will charge a further delivery cost to you, if no contact is made a full credit for the product will be issued to your account but you will forfeit the delivery charge.
Some of our products are fragile. While every care will be taken to deliver the goods safely, inevitably some breakages may occur. Upon delivery if any goods are damaged, Hawkshead Brewery Ltd requires that the shipment is refused. Please contact Hawkshead Brewery Ltd as soon as possible and we will replace the damaged goods or give you a refund. Once goods are accepted for delivery you the customer has accepted that the goods are "in good condition".
For more information on delivery please see Clause 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
Important information when opening your parcel
Please take extra care when opening your parcel as the bottles are packed in air bags that hold the contents tight and safe while in transit. We recommend that the bag be pierced or cut so it is easier to take the bottle out of the bag. We will not be held responsible for damages that occur if this is not carried out.
When your order is packed and ready for collection by the courier you will receive a notification via email with instructions for tracking your parcel.
We accept the following major payment cards only; Visa and Mastercard.
Payment will, be debited from your account upon receipt of your order.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be able to process your order and you will be advised that the transaction cannot be processed.
Product orders will be processed within 7 working days of receipt of payment and will be sent to the shipping address provided.
If an order is not received within 14 working days, then please contact us at: email@example.com, quoting your order number.
For more information on payments please see the Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refunds
To cancel an order you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01539 822644. When you contact us please include details of your order to help us to identify it - order number, your name and date of purchase.
For more information on returns and refunds please see Clause 6 of the Terms and Conditions